I’m trying to get back into the swing of things. De-stressing and exercising are required to make me feel less rundown. It’s hard, though, because when I’m not feeling good, the last thing I want to do is exercise, even though I know it will make me feel better. I’m slowly getting back into it. Last week I ran one day and did all right, though I’m sore now.
I’ve been avoiding my old workout playlist even though I know it will help my back feel good and my whole body feel stronger. I think part of the reason was it had gotten to hard for where I’m at now, and another reason is because it was old and needed freshening up. So here’s a new one:
- Jump–“Jump Rope” Blue October
- Plank–“I Am Trying Very Hard to Be Here” AFI
- Lunges–“Oh Glory” Panic! at the Disco
- Bicep/Tricep Curls–“One Foot” Fun.
- Run (in place)–“Re-Education (Through Labor)” Rise Against
- Sit-ups–“The Cave” Mumford and Sons
- Machine Gun Punches–“Na Na Na (Na Na Na Na…)” My Chemical Romance
- Squats–“You’re Going Down” Sick Puppies
- Jumping Jacks–“Race You to the Bottom” New Medicine
- Plank–“State of the Union” Rise Against
- Cool Down–“Little Talks” Of Monsters and Men
Yes, there are some new songs and artists. Something else for me to look forward to! Here’s to a great week!