I did a lot of running last week! Yay! All of it outside. And the best part is I enjoyed it 🙂 My runs were all over 30 minutes, too. And on Friday I ran for just about 50 minutes. My playlist went great too. I really like the order of exercises, and for this week I’m keeping the same exercises, but I changed up the songs a little. I had to keep several Rise Against songs in there, of course, but I have several new songs I’ve been wanting to use, especially number 3! I have no idea why I like that song, but I can’t get enough of it!
Here’s the playlist:
- Jog on Treadmill/warm-up–“Survive” Rise Against
- Lunges–“Greed” Patrick Stump
- Plank–“Race You to the Bottom” New Medicine
- Box/Push-ups–“Medicate” AFI
- Sprint on treadmill–“Re-Education (Through Labor)” Rise Against
- Bi/Tricep curls–“You’re Going Down” Sick Puppies
- Situps–“One Foot” fun.
- Jumping Jacks–“Anything, Anything (I’ll Give You)” Lucky Boys Confusion
- Plank–“State of the Union” Rise Against
- Cool Down–“Swing Life Away” Rise Against
Oh and my awesome kettle bell instructor was impressed with my core work last week! I could go up on my toes on the ball and hold it while she counted to 8 and back down, so my work seems to be paying off!
That’s it! Here’s to a great week!