I’ve had a new development in my routine. I signed up for a kettle bell class at the Y on Wednesday nights. So now my new schedule will be Monday-playlist; Tuesday-run; Wednesday-run, get dinner ready, then go to kettle bells; Thursday-run outside; Friday-special playlist.
Friday’s playlist will remain the same for now.
- Jumping Jacks–“Alpha Dog” Fall Out Boy
- Bicep/Tricep Curls–“The ‘I’ in Lie” Patrick Stump
- Plank–“I Am Trying Very Hard to Be Here” AFI
- 28-Squat–“James Brown” Cage the Elephant
- Glute Routine 1 (I’m giving it another try)–“Walking the Dog” Fun.
- Box/Push-ups–“Lycanthrope “+44
- Glute Routine 2–“Build God, Then We’ll Talk” Panic! at the Disco
- Leg Lifts–“Miss Murder” AFI
- Machine Gun Up/Down–“Hey Mama” Black Eyed Peas
- Cool Down–“Soul Meets Body” Death Cab for Cutie
That’s it! Here’s to a great week!