Valentine’s Week was kind of a killer diet-wise. So many parents brought in so many delicious things for us at school, and then I made cookies with the class and ended up eating a bunch of them. But I did get my workouts in except for Friday’s which had been cancelled. Oh, and on Wednesday I made all my holds, so I’ve increased all of them. This week I’ll do my playlist on Monday and Wednesday and run on Tuesday and Thursday. Hopefully I can run outside on Thursday again.
- Jumping Jacks–“Alpha Dog” Fall Out Boy
- Bicep/Tricep Curls–“The ‘I’ in Lie” Patrick Stump
- Wall Sit–“I Like It Rough” Lady Gaga
- Crunches–“Anything, Anything” Lucky Boys Confusion
- Push-Ups/Tricep Lifts–“My Best Theory” Jimmy Eat World
- Straight Leg Lifts–“Miss Murder” AFI
- Hold Up Weights–“Dancing Through Sunday” AFI
- Lunge 28/Squat*–“Somebody Told Me” Killers
- Plank–“I Am Trying Very Hard to Be Here”AFI
- Machine Gun Up/Down–“Hey Mama” Black Eyed Peas
- Cool Down–“Soul Meets Body” Death Cab for Cutie
*I forgot to explain this last week: At boxing they had us get down in lunge position and go down 7 times normal, 7 times slow, 7 times fast low, and 7 times fast high; then repeat on other leg; finish with squats
That’s it–Here’s to a great week!