This week went well again. I almost made all my holds for the whole songs, so hopefully this week I’ll get them mastered so I can bump it up a little. Running outside was great and I was in such a good mood the rest of the evening (I have no idea if it was related, but I like to think it was). I think I might follow the same pattern as last week so I can run outside again, if the weather holds. If it doesn’t look doable I’ll switch to the old pattern of M/Th playlist.
- Machine gun punches–“Na Na Na” My Chemical Romance
- Jumping jacks–“Alpha Dog” Fallout Boy
- Wall sit–“The Only Difference” Panic! at the Disco
- Push-ups/Tricep lifts–“My Best Theory” Jimmy Eat World
- Crunches–“Anything, Anything” Lucky Boys Confusion
- Lunge 28 Set/Squats*–“Somebody Told Me” The Killers
- Hold up weights–“Combat” Flobots
- Run–“Survive” Rise Against
- Plank–“State of the Union” Rise Against
- Machine Gun Up/Down–“If You Think This Song Is About You…” D.R.U.G.S.
- Cool Down–“Soul Meets Body” Death Cab for Cutie
That’s it. Here’s to a great week!