Pretty good week. I met my exercise and eating goals, and though it’s been Superbowl weekend, I’ve at least tried to make it sort of, kind of healthy-ish.
I had boxing this morning, and I have class this week, so I think I’ll try the playlist Monday and Wednesday and run on Tuesday and Thursday outside before going to class as long as the weather is acceptable. It’ll be my first outside run since Christmas if I’m willing and able to do it. Then Y class on Friday.
Playlist (like last week with modifications):
- Machine gun punches–“Vampire Money” My Chemical Romance
- Wall sit–“The Only Difference…” Panic! at the Disco
- Bicep/Tricep curls–“The ‘I’ in Lie” Patrick Stump
- Crunches–“Anything, Anything” Lucky Boys Confusion
- Box/Push-ups–“Oh, Stranger” The Raveonettes
- Lunge/Squat–“Idiot Box” Incubus
- Hold up weights–“Combat” Flobots
- Run–“Re-Education Through Labor” Rise Against
- Plank–“State of the Union” Rise Against
- Machine gun up/down–“If You Think This Song Is About You…” D.R.U.G.S.
- Cool down–“Wish You Were Here” Incubus
Here’s to a great week!