- I am very happy with where my book is right now. I just wish I had more time to work on it.
- I don’t seem to need as much sleep as I thought I did. I’m a little bitter that I’ve wasted all those extra hours sleeping in the past.
- Though summer was fun, I think I will be getting a whole lot more done once fall kicks in.
- I wish the mailman would hurry up and get here. I’ve been waiting to get Mockingjay all week!
- As I write my rough draft I vaguely sense some story problems I’ll have to address. I choose to store them mentally and worry about them later.
- I found five CDs that I hadn’t added to my iTunes yet, one of which I’ve been looking for for months. That oversight has been rectified.
- I’m a little tired of blogging–I don’t want it to be a chore, so I’m going to back off a little, wait for some really good ideas. I’m actually pretty impressed with myself that I kept it up regularly for this long.
- I have tons of books, but when I reorganized my room I managed to make space for more. Yay!
- I’m going to go check the mail now. Adios!